Sunday, November 30, 2008

you'll change your mind come monday.

i'm still not at a place where i can compose my words right, so i'll just use the songs that have my attention right now. maybe some of my favorite musicians can narrate what i'm going through.



i see it around me, i see it in everything... i could be so much more than this.
i said my goodbyes, this is my sundown... i'm gonna be so much more than this

(jimmyeatworld)



and it's only about survival, who has skill to play the game. for all it's worth, reaching out for a scary kind of perfection. let's try to keep as much emotion out of this as possible.

(againstme!)


i suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal.
(incubus)



if you're anything like me, you'll pack your bags and leave... 'cause you know that you'll be going eventually.

(sherwood)

No comments: