Monday, June 15, 2009

stay awake

it's hard, especially in this industry, to find people who are true. who are honest believers in what they do and who are in things for the right reason.

i was fortunate enough to hit the road with four people that i believe in more than anything on the world. and ended up meeting 17 more people who believed in the same things and were in it for the right reasons. i'm beyond lucky to have had this experience and to have been inspired and challenged by great people, great places and great ideas.



brave citizens' music spoke to me long before i knew them personally, and now i have the privilege of not only knowing them on a personal basis, but of working with and for them and not only watching, but helping them grow. these four boys are my best friends and they are my biggest inspiration. i am constantly challenged them and it's making me a better person.


for some good tour story laughs, feel free to check out this entry from the boys' tour blog. 100% true, under exaggerated if anything. hands down one of the funniest experiences of my life.



also, tonight i got to see my friend pj bond on tour a band called let me run. these boys have so much heart in their music and performances that it is captivating. seeing/listening to PJ is always an outrageous experience and let me run was a great surprise. incredible people, incredible music, incredible night.

recommendations:
-brave citizens
-lydia
-eye alaska
-play radio play
-pj bond
-let me run


i think i'm going to start sharing this with people so that i actually update it.

No comments: